To my pea’ps:
Constructive Criticism is always welcome! A fresh perspective is always needed. Thanks for taking the time to click over and see what I have been trying today!

Friday, August 21, 2009

August 22

I haven't done of potd since april :( things have been crazy, not bad, just a little busy. Anyways I took this image in Old Town, San Diego last week. I would love to know what you all think, any HHCC would be great. This was taken using my 100 mm macro, f 2.8 1/800

7 comments. . . everyone is doing it . . .:

Nicki August 21, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

I like the mixture of colors and texture, but find myself wanting to see more of the chair/bench in this shot.

pat August 21, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

I'm with Nicki--I'd like to see more of that chair, too. That mix of textures is really interesting. If you were using your macro, though, you were limited by where you were standing and how far you could back up....I've been in that boat.

Charleen August 21, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

the colors and the textures are very cool! The lighting is interesting also. Yes, maybe a tad more of the bench. cool cool

Suzy August 21, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Wonderful angle and fantastic shot!

Diana August 21, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

WoW!
i absolutely love this shot, it reminds me of my grandparents home back in mexico. thanks for bringing back great memories

Amy August 22, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

I agree, I'd like to see more of the chair. Otherwise, I really like it, looks like a cool spot for a shoot! :)

Esther August 22, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

I want to see more of that bench. Otherwise the textures rock in this photo. It also might look cool in a neat BW conversion. Just thinkin' out loud! :)

Labels

What's in my pink Jill-e bag?

Canon 50D
Canon Rebel xti
24-70L f 2.8 | 50 mm f 1.4 | 10-17 Fish Eye | 100 mm f2.8 macro | 28-135 IS | kit lens (that I have yet to use)
580EX Speedlite | Ultimate Light Box System | Ray Flash
Batteries and Memory Cards too many to count :)
And a seriously long wish list.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP