To my pea’ps:
Constructive Criticism is always welcome! A fresh perspective is always needed. Thanks for taking the time to click over and see what I have been trying today!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another of my favorite things

My dd! I can't believe how much she is grown. When she was born (early) she was just over 5 lbs and then dropped to 4lbs 12 oz. It seemed like she was my baby for so long, then all of the sudden and she is such a big kid. She loves to do what we call rockstar poses (jumping shots).



For those of who asked about how I get my kiddos to smile for the camera, I think mostly I am lucky with easy going kids, but really helps too is I let them think they are picking out their clothes for the shoot, and that they are in control of the posing. My ds is always finding cute things to have his picture by. They love to look at the pictures in the viewfinder afterwards and even better at home on the computer. My dd also loves funky bright processing, so I do that for her. I also print out the pictures they want for their rooms and little brag books that they can take to church to help them be quiet :)

16 comments. . . everyone is doing it . . .:

Shanna Jones March 4, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Love it!

Erika March 4, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Very cool shot! I love the expression on her face!

Sharon March 4, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

Beautiful! She is so full of life.

Becky March 4, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

I love the processing and her expression!

pat March 4, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Wow! What a fun fun shot! Love this.

Tori March 4, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Great shot! What a fantastic expression you caught.

Diana March 4, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

so great an thanks for the info on how to get kiddos to cooperate for shots

Rachael March 4, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Great shot, I love the action you captured.

Meaghan March 4, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

I love it! Great processing.

Mandy March 5, 2009 at 3:49 AM  

Wow...I just love the spontaneous feel of this shot. She is so vibrant and I love the acid urban PP.

Reds March 5, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

That is one beautiful jump!! Love it!

Unknown March 5, 2009 at 5:59 AM  

Love this shot and your processing. I'd be framing this one and putting it in her room!

Amy March 5, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

What a cute expression, love her jump and the processing too! :)

shirley March 5, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

What fun! She has a great smile and obviously loves life. Great shot and PP!

Kendra and Caleb March 12, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

holy moly. who are all these people? do you know them? I only get 14 comments when i write a political blog. bummer. anyway this is my fav pic. i love her smile. im so homesick.

Sindy March 16, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Hi Kristie, i love love this shot!i found your blogs and man...you're good!!! i love your creativity! thses pics of your kids are sooo cute (i love their outfit too). you need to show me how to work with kids sometime :D (you know how i was with kids at church...well)

Labels

What's in my pink Jill-e bag?

Canon 50D
Canon Rebel xti
24-70L f 2.8 | 50 mm f 1.4 | 10-17 Fish Eye | 100 mm f2.8 macro | 28-135 IS | kit lens (that I have yet to use)
580EX Speedlite | Ultimate Light Box System | Ray Flash
Batteries and Memory Cards too many to count :)
And a seriously long wish list.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP